"Cloudy Skies"
Hi everyone! I apologize for not making a blog post sooner. I have been busy lately experimenting with new kinds of shots! :)
In this blog post; "Cloudy Skies" is a shoot I did on a cloudy, rainy day and used a prop in some of these photos - an umbrella! I thought it would be unique, because I have never done it before. I am developing my skills by using more props in my photos, and it turns out it's a great idea!
Featured in these photos:
Brittney Wicklund - follow her on twitter @brittwicks
Krystin Tysire, as I mentioned in my last post, is a fashion fanatic! Please "like" her on facebook at: www.facebook.com/GirlInBetsey
Follow her on twitter @ktysire
and check out her Blog at www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca
Thank you and enjoy xo
(Please note - some of these photos turned out blurry as I posted them to the blog!)
Hayley














No comments:
Post a Comment